INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- Olive oil spray
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup of asparagus, cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup of assorted mushrooms, chopped
- 2 (8-oz) packages Miracle Noodle Miracle Rice
- Coat a medium nonstick saucepan with olive oil spray. Add onions and place over medium heat to sauté until tender.
- Add garlic, asparagus, and mushrooms and sauté until the mushrooms and asparagus are tender. About 5 minutes.
- Place Miracle Rice into a strainer and rinse thoroughly with water. Add rice to the pan and stir.
- Add wine and stir until liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in almond milk, 20/20 powder, and Parmesan cheese. Continue stirring and allow mixture to simmer until becomes thick and creamy.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve warm.