Take the road less travelled to get a scoop of ice cream for a fraction of the calories, carbs, fat and sugar. This 20/20 recipe will rock(-y road) your world.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Cashew milk
- 12 oz (2 6-oz containers) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 scoops Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 2 packets Truvia
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- In a blender, combine cashew milk, Greek yogurt, Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder and cocoa powder. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturers directions, about 30-40 minutes.
- In the last few minutes of churning, add the marshmallows, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and almonds.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden up.
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 15g carbohydrate, 9g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (serves 8): 127 calories, 13g protein, 17g carb, 9g fiber, 8g net carb, 4g sugar, 3g fat, 1g sat fat, 100mg sodium