INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/8 tsp chili flakes
- 1 (28-oz) can crushed tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place a large skillet over medium-low heat and add oil to heat.
- Add onion and bell pepper. Cook gently until very soft, about 10 minutes. Add garlic and cook until tender, 1 to 2 minutes; stir in cumin, paprika, and chili flakes, and cook 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper; simmer until tomatoes have thickened, about 10 minutes. Add spinach and cook until the spinach has wilted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 20/20 powder until powder is completely mixed in.
- Gently crack eggs into skillet over tomatoes. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Add the crumbled feta on top.
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake until eggs are just set, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.