INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) 20/20 Vanilla Fiber/Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheets, coat with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix egg, apple sauce, and coconut oil (if using).
- Add 20/20 powder, almond flour, baking powder, vanilla and cinnamon, and mix until a well-combined batter has formed.
Spoon batter into a piping bag, snip the tip about 1/2 inch and begin piping nickel-sized dots onto prepared baking trays ~1 inch apart. Batter should yield two baking sheets of mini cookies.
Place in the oven to bake for 8-12 minutes.
Remove from the oven. Allow to cool, pour cereal into a bowl with desired choice of milk and enjoy.