Congrats to Meghan AKA @fabulousfiber_ for being the winner of our 2020 Creamy Soup Contest with this delicious, and EASY soup recipe!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 leeks, roughly-chopped
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups canned artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 5 thyme sprigs
- Add heat to a pot and place over medium-hight heat. Add leeks and garlic to sauté for approximately 10 minutes, or until the leeks are translucent.
- Add the artichoke hearts, thyme and boiling water. Reduce heat to medium-low and allow to simmer until the leeks and artichoke hearts are soft, about 30 – 45 minutes.
- Remove the thyme sprigs and strip the remaining leaves into the pot. Add the 20/20 powder and lemon juice.
- Remove from heat and blend with an immersion blender, or vitamix. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.