INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 10 medium Roma tomato, washed and diced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Herbs de Provence
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl toss diced tomatoes with olive oil, garlic, Herbs de Provence, sea salt, and black pepper. Arrange in a single layer on the baking
sheet and place in oven to roast for about 25 minutes.
- Transfer roasted tomatoes to a medium-sized pot. Add chicken broth, and 20/20 powder. Using an immersion blender puree until smooth. (If you don’t have an immersion blender puree in batches in regular blender).
- Stir in basil and allow to simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.