Unicorn, mermaid, funfetti–birthday cake cookies! Not only are these cookies sparkly, rainbow fun, but out-of-this-world delicious too!
INGREDIENTS (yield 12):
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil* (optional)
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) 20/20 Vanilla Fiber/Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a pan with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet, coat with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix egg, apple sauce, and coconut oil (if using).
- Add 20/20 powder, almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, vanilla extract and half of the sprinkles (reserve 2 Tbsp sprinkles for garnish, if desired) and mix until a well-combined batter has formed.
- Spoon batter onto prepared cookie sheet, ~1 inch apart. Batter should yield 12 cookies. Top cookies with remaining sprinkles as garnish if desired.
- Place in oven to bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool and enjoy, or store in freezer to maintain chewy texture.