Scoop your way to your daily fiber goals with this ice cream–each serving packs 9 grams of the good stuff! #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 2 cups unsweetened vanilla cashew milk
- 12 oz (2 6-oz containers) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except fresh strawberries. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturers directions, about 30-40 minutes.
- When there’s about 5 minutes left, add the fresh strawberries to the machine and allow ice cream maker to churn for the remainder of time.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden up.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 8 – This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.