Inspired by everyone’s favorite Girl Scout cookie (i.e. the Thin Mint) this smoothie combines the decadence of chocolate with a fresh hint of mint, and even includes a real cookie crumble. The best part though is that this sweet treat isn’t a dessert at all, but actually a breakfast that can set you up for a day of success. #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 scoops Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 4 Lillabees Snacks Chocolate Mint Brownie Thins
- Mix all ingredients except fresh mint in a blender, and pulse to desired consistency.
- Pour, garnish with additional cookie crumbs and fresh mint as desired, and enjoy!