INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- ½ cup coffee or espresso
- 1/4 cup (1 scoops) Chocolate 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 2 Tbsp Zen Basil Seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk coffee/espresso and chocolate 20/20 powder until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, place zen basil seeds. Add boiling water and stir until the water is completely absorbed and the seeds are hydrated.
- Add the hydrated zen basil seeds to the coffee/chocolate mixture. Place in the refrigerator to chill until you are ready to assemble.
- In a glass footed dessert dish or mason jar, layer half the zen basil seed mixture with 2 Tbsp Greek yogurt and dust with 1 tsp cocoa powder. Repeat with remaining zen basil seeds mixture, yogurt and cocoa powder. Serve.