Warm chocolate chip cookies that take less than 10 minutes to make! Ingredients denoted with an *asterisk* are optional.
INGREDIENTS (yield 12):
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil* (optional)
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) 20/20 Vanilla Fiber/Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a pan with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet, coat with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix egg, apple sauce, and coconut oil (if using).
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until a well-combined batter has formed.
- Spoon batter onto prepared cookie sheet, ~1 inch apart. Batter should yield 12 cookies.
- Place in oven to bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool and enjoy, or store in freezer to maintain chewy texture.