Who knew homemade ice cream could be so simple and delicious! This recipe is a must-try!
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 2 cups Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Cashew milk
- 12 oz (2 6-oz containers) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 6 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturers directions, about 30-40 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden up.