INGREDIENTS (serves 12):
- 2 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated vegan Parmesan cheese
- 2 scoops (1/2 cup) 20/20 Plant-Based FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- Using a blender or food processor, puree basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese, plant-based 20/20 powder and salt. Once pureed, scrape the sides of the bowl with a spatula and add the olive oil and vegetable broth. Continue to process until smooth.
- Use as a spread or serve with your favorite pasta/pasta substitute.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 12, 1 Tbsp per serving. This is a Step 1 recipe.