INGREDIENTS (serves 4, makes 4 cups sauce):
- 1 (24-oz) jar Rao’s tomato sauce (or any other tomato sauce with less than 5g of sugar or less per serving)
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup (3 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Pour sauce in a medium sauce pan and place over low heat and bring to a simmer (do not boil).
- Add in water and 20/20 unflavored powder and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in garlic powder and parmesan cheese. Whisk until cheese has melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm over zoodles or noodles.