What’s cool about this delicious recipe is that it can be made in less than 3 minutes! Recipe below specifies Rao’s tomato sauce, but any marinara will work. To keep it light and low carb, look for one with 5g of sugar or less per serving. For more info on this recipe, and other recipes that take less than 3 minutes to make, click here.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4, makes 4 cups sauce):
- 1 (24-oz) jar Rao’s tomato sauce (or any other tomato sauce with less than 5g of sugar or less per serving)
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup (3 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Pour sauce in a medium sauce pan and place over low heat and bring to a simmer (do not boil).
- Add in water and 20/20 unflavored powder and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in garlic powder and parmesan cheese. Whisk until cheese has melted.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm over zoodles or noodles.