These homemade, gluten-free waffle cones are the perfect for filling with ice cream, but work with savory fillings like tuna tartare for a party too.
INGREDIENTS (serves 8-10, 1 cone per serving):
- 2 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 egg whites
- nonstick cooking spray
- Turn waffle cone maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle cone maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Spoon a silver dollar amount of batter onto the waffle cone maker. Close the lid and cook for about two minutes or until golden brown.
- Quickly remove the waffle from the waffle cone maker and shape it around the cone roller (comes with the waffle maker). Use a touch of water to close the seam and press for a few seconds to set its shape. Place cones on stand and let cool and harden for a few hours.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until all batter is used, should yield 8-10 cones. For best results allow cones to cool over night before using.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 8-10, 1 cone per serving