INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1/4 hot water
- 2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 2 Tbsp (1/2 scoop) 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (any flavor)
- Pour coffee and boiling water into a bowl. Using a hand-held milk frother, or stand mixer, whip mixture on the highest speed for ~20 seconds.
- Scrape sides of bowl to make sure all coffee powder is being whipped. Continue whipping for 2 minutes. While whipping slowly add 20/20 powder to the bowl.
- Divide almond milk between 2 glasses with ice. With ice and milk. There should be ~2 inches of room at the top of each glass.
- Using a spoon, divide whipped coffee mixture between the two glasses of iced milk.
- Using your spoon or straw, stir vigorously to swirl your 20/20 whipped coffee into your milk.