INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 2 eggs
- 2 scoops Unflavored 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 1/2 cup wheat bran
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- If air fryer requires preheating, preheat to 350°F. Line baking sheet/ basket, with tin foil or parchment paper if desired, coat with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix eggs in one bowl and set aside. Pour unflavored 20/20 powder in another bowl and set aside.
- In a 3rd separate bowl, mix wheat bran, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs and salt. Toss until well combined.
- Pour the mozzarella balls into the bowl of 20/20 powder and toss so they are evenly coated. Add the coated mozzarella balls to the egg wash bowl so that they are evenly coated in egg wash.
- Using a fork, one by one, dip each coated mozzarella ball into the wheat bran mixture so that they are evenly coated and place on the prepared baking sheet/ basket. Arrange so that coated mozzarella balls are not touching.
- Set the air fryer to 350°F and air fry for 14 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from air fryer. Serve with marinara sauce as desired.
PER SERVING: PER MOZZARELLA BALL:NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 8, 2 mozzarella balls per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.
PER MOZZARELLA BALL: