Low in fat, high in fiber and antioxidants, this cake will definitely be a crowd pleaser at your July 4th BBQ! This cake is easy to make and will look colorful and festive for the occasion.
Ingredients (serves 16):
- 1 box Betty Crocker Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 8-oz container frozen Fat-Free Cool Whip
- 1 large container (12 oz) blueberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 large container (12 oz) raspberries, rinsed and drained
- Prepare cake according to package directions and bake in a 9×13 inch pan. Cool completely.
- Frost cake with whipped topping. Place blueberries in a square in the corner and arrange raspberries as stripes to make an American flag. Chill until serving.
Nutritional content per serving (serves 16): 153 calories, 2g protein, 35g Carb, 22g sugar, 0g fat