This side-dish is such a go-to for Holidays for us that we’ve actually decided to call it the “Any-Holiday Veggie Roast”. Rosh Hashanah, Thanksgiving, Passover, Sunday Night Football, any day even, this recipe works. #FFACTORAPPROVED
- 1 lb small Yukon Gold or Yellow Finn potatoes (cut in eighths)
- 1 small cauliflower head (broken into florets)*
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts (split lengthwise)
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
*Green cauliflower aka Broccoflower used here, any cauliflower or cauliflower/ broccoli hybrid works
- Set the oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes, cauliflower (or broccoflower) florets, halved Brussels sprouts, olive oil, dried thyme, salt and pepper. Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet in 1 layer. Avoid over-crowding the pan.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, turning once, or until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve alongside almost anything and have a happy holiday!
[box]Nutrition Content Per Serving: 130 calories, 3.5g fat, 21g carbohydrate, 5.5g fiber, 5g protein[/box]