*Tiktok trend* but make it F-Factor… And Step 1 Approved.
INGREDIENTS (serves 2):
- 1 (14-oz) can or 1 (12-oz) pouch Hearts Of Palm Linguine (we used Palmini)
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes (~4 cups loosely packed)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. If desired, soak hearts of palm pasta in milk of choice or water according to package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- Rinse cherry tomatoes and remove any stems. Place in a medium-sized pyrex dish (9.5″ x 13″). Add garlic, feta, salt and pepper, olive oil, oregano, thyme and stir so that ingredients are mixed.
- Place in oven (middle rack) to bake for ~30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and tomatoes have burst. and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Remove from oven, fold in rinsed room-temperature hearts of palm pasta and ribboned basil so that “pasta” is evenly coated and well combined.
- Plate and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 2, ~1 1/2 cups per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.