*Tiktok made me do it*… with an F-Factor veggie-packed twist! For those following The F-Factor Diet, the recipe below is suitable for Step 2. To make a Step 1 version of this recipe, sub linguine for hearts of palm linguine, like Palmini, or zucchini noodles.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 6 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic (or 4 cloves garlic, minced)
- 2 cups spinach, raw
- 2 cups broccoli, raw
- Thyme (1 tsp dried or 1 Tbsp fresh)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Rinse cherry tomatoes and remove any stems. Place in a large pyrex dish (9.5″ x 13″) and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic, broccoli, spinach and herbs (leaving 1/4 cup fresh basil aside) to the pyrex dish. Sprinkle with a dash or salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add feta cheese. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired and place in oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- While veggies and cheese bake, cook pasta according to directions on the back of the package. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Remove pyrex dish from oven. Mash feta and cherry tomatoes with a fork and stir so feta mixes with veggies.
- Add cooked pasta and stir so evenly coated and well combined. Top with remaining fresh basil and additional red pepper flakes, as desired.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 4, ~1 1/2 cups per serving. This is a Step 2 Approved Recipe.