This recipe is one of our absolute favorites! A take on CPK’s BBQ Chicken Pizza, a slice of this is A FRACTION of the carbs, calories and fat!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 prepared F-Factor cauliflower pizza crusts
- 2/3 cup Annie’s Organic Original BBQ Sauce (or other BBQ sauce with 4g sugar or less per serving)
- 6 oz. chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Prepare cauliflower pizza crust, according to recipe here.
- Allow prepared cauliflower crust to cool for 2-3 minutes. Brush crust with BBQ sauce, spreading evenly.
- Sprinkle shredded chicken and sliced onion atop BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle both cheeses atop pizza, then cilantro.
- Place pizza back in preheated oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.