A sweet, F-Factor take on cloud bread – delicious enough for dessert, healthy and nutrient-packed enough for breakfast (for breakfast, double the serving size).
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (or nonfat Greek yogurt or low-fat cream cheese)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup (1 scoop) Vanilla 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 1/8 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat the oven to 300° F. Line a rectangular sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicon baking sheet, set aside.
- One by one, separate the egg whites from the egg yolks into two medium mixing bowls—one for the egg whites and one for the yolks.
- Add cottage cheese, baking powder and vanilla 20/20 to the bowl of yolks and whisk until it is well-combined and lump-free.
- In the egg white bowl, add cream of tartar and salt. Using an electric hand mixer, mix until the egg whites form firm peaks.
- Fold the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks, gently as to maintain the airiness of the mixture. Set aside.
- Add water, monk fruit sweetener and 3/4 cup raspberries to a pot and place over medium heat (you should have a 1/2 cup raspberries remaining) for 5 minutes, stirring so well combined. Remove from heat and transfer to a blender to blend to a smooth consistency.
- Gently fold raspberry sauce into cake batter.
- Spread dough onto lined sheet pan to form a large rectangle. Sprinkle remaining berries atop and place in oven to bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cake is golden brown.