Looking for an #FFactorApproved alternative to oatmeal? Also known as our Bran Bud Oatmeal, our oat-less recipe is just as warm and hearty as traditional oatmeal, but with less calories, less carbs, and FIVE times the amount of fiber! And because this version his mixed berries, it has even MORE fiber! This recipe is also super easy to make and takes only 5 min to prepare!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 1/3 cup All-Bran Bran Buds
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 scoop vanilla F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein powder
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- Mix All-Bran Bran Buds, almond milk and cinnamon in a saucepan and place over high heat for 3 minutes. Stir.
- Add water and begin cooking. Stir in 20/20 powder and cook until all the water has absorbed and the consistency mimics oatmeal.
- Add berries and stir until they are cooked through. Remove from heat and serve warm.