Hearty, creamy, delicious, and light?! You betcha! #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Boil water, add cauliflower and cook for 5 min or until softened.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Continuing whisking and add the flour, 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of the grated Parmesan cheese (You should have 1/4 cup of both mozzarella and parmesan left to use later).
- Drain cauliflower, add to wet ingredients and pour into an 8x8inch Pyrex baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and the parsley to create a crust. Place in oven and back for 25 min until golden on top.
- Cut into 8 pieces and serve.