Comfort food and healthy food don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Rather than ordering carb-heavy, sodium-laden fried rice take out, whip up your own in less than 20 minutes! Fast, easy, delicious, and nutritious – your skinny jeans will thank you.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 3 cups of grated raw cauliflower (*use a cheese grater or food processor)
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ½ cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large pan, sauté garlic and onions in olive oil on a medium/high heat, until onions become soft and transparent. (about 2-3 minutes)
- Next add in peas and carrots. Cook until carrots begin to soften and peas are heated through. (about 3-4 minutes)
- Next stir in scrambled eggs, cauliflower and soy sauce.
- Cook stirring frequently for about 5-7 more minutes.
PER SERVING: *Skip peas to make this recipe Step 1 Approved.NUTRITIONAL CONTENTServes 4 – This is a Step 2 Approved Recipe*
*Skip peas to make this recipe Step 1 Approved.