INGREDIENTS (serves 4, 2 latkes per serving):
- 1 (12-0z) package riced cauliflower
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup Unflavored 20/20 FIBER/PROTEIN Powder
- 1 small onion, minced
- Cook cauliflower according to package directions. Allow to slightly cool.
- Using a cheesecloth, squeeze excess liquid from cauliflower. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add egg, unflavored 20/20, shallots, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the bowl and stir so mixture is well combined.
- Add 2 Tbsp oil to a large nonstick skillet and place over medium-high heat. Spoon ~2 Tbsp mixture, drop onto the pan and using the back of the spoon, flatten into a ~3 1/2-inch disk. Repeat to make for 3 additional latkes.
- Fry on each side ~3 minutes, until latkes are crisp and golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool and repeat with the remaining oil and cauliflower mixture to make ~8 latkes total.
- Allow to cool ~3 minutes before serving.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 4, 2 latkes per serving. This is a Step 1 recipe.
Shop 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powders