Mashed potatoes are so passé. Welcome guests to the 21st century and blow them away with this delicious, low-carb comfort food side dish. #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and add your chopped cauliflower. Boil for about 10 minutes, until cauliflower is tender and soft. Drain and pat dry with a towel.
- Add hot cauliflower to your food processor and add chicken stock, Greek yogurt, garlic and cheeses. Process until completely smooth. Feel free to add a touch more of Greek cream cheese as needed for creaminess.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving bowl and garnish with fresh chives.