INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 (12 oz) bag kale, washed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a sharp knife remove stems from kale. Chop kale into large pieces and place into a bowl.
- Add of olive oil and dash of salt to bowl and massage kale until kale has softened (~3 to 5 minutes).
- Add parmesan cheese and toss so parmesan is evenly distributed.
- Optional: season with garlic powder, chili flakes, or any other seasoning
- Arrange kale pieces in one layer on a prepared baking sheet (if kale does not fit in a single layer, use additional baking sheet).
- Place in oven to bake for 12-15 minutes, tossing kale halfway through.
- Remove tray from oven once kill pieces are crispy. Serve and enjoy!