INGREDIENTS (serves 8):
- 2 pound chicken breast, cubed in small pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Place cubed chicken in a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to a sauté pan and over medium heat to heat. Add chicken, trying not to overfill the pan and sauté until golden brown.
- Add bbq sauce and simmer until most of the excess bbq sauce is cooked off and the chicken becomes caramelized and sticky.
- Turn off heat, mix in cheddar cheese and serve.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 8, 4oz chicken per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.