INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1/4 cup low-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8×8 pyrex dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add cream cheese to a large bowl. Fold in parmesan cheese, mozzarella, 20/20 powder, skim milk, garlic, salt and pepper and continue mixing until well combined.
- Add broccoli to bowl, and mix until broccoli is fully coated with mixture.
- Pour into prepared pyrex dish. If desired, sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper and place in oven to cook for 20-25 minutes. For a golden crisp top layer, adjust oven to broil on and broil casserole for an additional 1-2, keeping a close eye so as not to burn.
- Remove from oven and allow casserole to cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 6, 1/6th casserole per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.