INGREDIENTS (yield 15 cookies):
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 (3 scoops) Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, 20/20 powder, baking powder, sea salt and cocoa powder. Add coconut oil, almond milk, and vanilla extract and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and monk fruit sweetener until sweetener has dissolved. Pour mixture into the medium bowl and fold until a dough forms (dough should be pliable but not crumbly or stiff; add a little more almond milk, a teaspoon at a time, if too dry).
- On parchment paper, roll dough into a log and divide into 15 pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a ball, place on the prepared cookie sheet, and flatten using the palm of your hand. Place in oven to bake for 15 minutes.