Special delivery! Not only do these chocolate covered strawberries have 25% less calories and almost 95% less sugar than kind that arrive in the mail, but they have TRIPLE the fiber too. A real treat, indeed!
INGREDIENTS (serves 10):
- 1 pint (20) fresh strawberries
- 1 cup Lily’s Sweets Chocolate Chips
- Rinse strawberries and dry on paper towel. (Berries must be completely dry in order for the chocolate to stick). Line cookie sheet with waxed paper, set aside.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a 1-quart saucepan and place over low heat to melt, stirring frequently. Once almost completely melted, remove saucepan from heat.
- Stir 20/20 powder into melted chocolate. Continuing stirring until well combined.
- One my one, dip lower half of strawberry into chocolate mixture, while allowing excess to drip back into saucepan. Place onto prepared cookie sheet. Repeat until all strawberries have been coated.
- Place cookie sheet into refrigerator for ~30 minutes to allow chocolate to harden. Store in fridge, covered, for up to 3 days.
PER SERVING: PER STRAWBERRY: