These double chocolate muffins are TDF. Have 3 as a Step 2 breakfast, or enjoy 1 for dessert.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 8 egg whites
- 2/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling each cup almost to the top.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops appear toasted and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.