Juicy ripe strawberries are all the sweeter with a dark chocolaty-crunch coating.
INGREDIENTS (serves 20):
- 1 (9-oz) bag Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 1 pound large strawberries (about 20), washed and dried well
- Place chocolate in a double boiler, or heatproof bowl set over (not in) a pan of gently simmering water. Stir occasionally, until melted, 3–5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper or parchment paper. One at a time, dip each strawberry in chocolate, twirling to coat; then sprinkle chocolate-covered portion with pistachios, if using, and place on waxed paper.
- Chill chocolate-dipped strawberries at least 15 minutes to set chocolate. (Strawberries should not be stored in refrigerator longer than 1 hour as condensation drops may collect on the chocolate.)
PER SERVING:NUTRITIONAL CONTENTServes 20, 1 strawberry per serving – This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.