INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 1 banana, mashed
- 8 egg whites
- 2/3 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 cup (4 scoops) Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling each cup almost to the top. Add chocolate chips to muffin cups, divide equally between cups.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops appear toasted and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.