Creamy, dreamy! Chocoholics, rejoice with this one!
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2/3 cup (1 5.3-6-oz container) plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend for about 30 seconds, or until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturers directions, about 40-50 minutes.
- Transfer to an airtight container and place in the freezer for about 2 hours to harden up.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 4