INGREDIENTS (yield 15 cookies):
- 1 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 3/4 (3 scoops) Chocolate 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, or a silicone baking mat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, 20/20 powder, baking powder, sea salt and cocoa powder. Add coconut oil, almond milk, vanilla extract and peppermint extract and mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and monk fruit sweetener until sweetener has dissolved. Pour mixture into the medium bowl and fold until a dough forms (dough should be pliable but not crumbly or stiff; add a little more almond milk, a teaspoon at a time, if too dry).
- On parchment paper, roll dough into a log and divide into 15 pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into a ball, place on the prepared cookie sheet, and flatten using the palm of your hand. Top each cookie with crushed candy cane bits, gently pressing bits into the dough. Place in oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, dust with stevia or powdered sugar substitute like Lakanto Sugar-Free Powdered Monkfruit Sweetener, as desired.