Call it a take-out fake out! Made with shirataki noodles, this recipe packs all the flavor of a traditional cold peanut noodle takeout order, with a fraction of the fat, calories, and carbs. To learn more about cooking with shirataki noodles, click here.
INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 2 (7-oz) packages angle hair shirataki noodles (Miracle Noodles)
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp PB2
- 2 Tbsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1 3-in piece of peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 2 Tbsp sliced scallion
- lime wedges
- Cook shirataki noodles according to package instructions. Rinse with cold water.
- Create a dressing by mixing soy sauce, rice vinegar, PB2, sesame oil, Sriracha sauce, stevia, ginger, and garlic cloves in to a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Transfer cooked noodles to medium bowl and top with shredded carrots and sliced red peppers. Top with peanut sauce and mix, until noodles and vegetables are well coated.
- Place bowl in refrigerator for up to an hour to chill before serving. Serve with optional garnishes (roasted peanuts, chopped scallion, cilantro, and lime) as desired.
*Nutritional information provided does not include garnishes. NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING Serves 4
*Nutritional information provided does not include garnishes.