Ditch the greasy takeout (though we do love those origami boxes, and you can still have the #FFACTORAPPROVED options) in favor of flavor—without sacrifice. This peanut-y, sesame-y, savory, dish of deliciousness will not disappoint!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 2 (6-8 oz) packages angle hair shiratake noodles (Miracle Noodle, Skinny Noodles, or Nasoya Pasta Zero)
- 1/4 cup prepared PB2
- 1 packet non-nutritive sweetener
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 3 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Follow shiritake noodle directions here to prepare noodles. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine prepared PB2, non-nutritive sweetener, ginger, sesame oil, hot water, low sodium soy sauce, rice vinegar and sriracha. Whisk together for 2 minutes until smooth. Set aside.
- Coat a nonstick sauté pan with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium heat. Add PB2 mixture to pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into bowl. Allow mixture to cool for 5 minutes. This is your peanut sauce.
- Add prepared noodles and cilantro to the cold peanut sauce. Mix to coat.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Serve cold.