A delicious F-Factor twist on traditional Southern style cornbread.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 8 egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup cornmeal
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a standard sized 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray (recipe yields 12 large muffins).
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk mixture until a well combined, lump-free batter is formed.
- Pour batter in prepared muffin tin cups, filling almost to top of each cup.
- Once oven is preheated, place muffin tin in oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until muffin tops are golden brown.