‘Tis the season for festive holiday cocktails – and lots of them! While traditional holiday drinks can be serious diet-destroyers, this cocktail is rather light, yet bursting with holiday flavor🎄. Cheers!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1/4 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup gin
- 1 cup San Pellegrino[/twocol_one]
- 2 thin slices lemon
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary[/twocol_one_last]
- Wash and halve fresh cranberries. Set aside.
- Fill 2 short (12 oz) glasses with ice. Pour 1-2 shots (1/4 cup) of gin in each glass (depending on how strong you want your drink). Add San Pellegrino so that water line is about 1/2 inch from the top.
- Divide fresh cranberries between the 2 glasses and add lemon slice to each glass.
- Take sprig of rosemary and use to stir each drink. Leave rosemary in as garnish.
Nutritional content per serving (serves 2): 155 calories, 0g protein, 5g carb, 1g fiber (4g net carb), 2g sugar, 0g fat