For a quick and tasty low fat meal try our crispy oven baked tilapia – it tastes just like fried fish but is much healthier and simpler. This coating works great on other fish fillets, too! #FFACTORAPPROVED
Ingredients (serves 3):
- 3 (6-oz) raw boneless, skinless Tilapia filets
- 8 high-fiber GG crackers, pulverized into sprinkles
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp light/low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard in a mixing bowl. Coat tilapia in this mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine the above spices and use to completely cover the fish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
Nutrition Content per serving (Serves 3): 191 calories, 8g carbs, 5g fiber, 35g protein, 4g fat