INGREDIENTS (serves 16):
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 cups almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat eggs, vanilla extract, stevia and almond extract until frothy.
- Mix in almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Continue mixing until a well combined dough.
- Stir in pistachios and dried cranberries to distribute evenly through the dough.
- Place dough on the lined cookie sheet and form into a long rectangle/ log shape.
- Place in preheated oven to bake for about 20 minutes or until top has browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, while oven stays on.
- Once cooled, slice into 16 1/2-in thin pieces on a slight diagonal. Lay each piece on the side in baking pan and bake slices for an additional 15-20 minutes until toasted.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.