Bagels and lox are back on the menu… so to speak. We took all the best parts of your everything-bagel order (thinly sliced lox, zesty cream cheese, crisp sliced tomato… the list goes on) and layered them atop a gluten-free, high-fiber, warm, toasted waffle. The result: a “bagel”-with-lox sandwich that won’t set you back 600+ calories. More like 370 calories instead! Score, another win for F-Factor!
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 scoops Vanilla 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp whipped chive cream cheese
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour half batter in and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired temperature.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used (should yield 2 large waffles).
- Allow waffles to cool for 1-2 minutes. Spread layer of cream cheese evenly atop one waffle. Sprinkle with “Everything But The Bagel” seasoning and top with smoked salmon, sliced tomato, sliced onion and dill.
- Place second atop to create full sandwich.