This spicy peanut sauce is absolutely addictive, and the good news is that you can have it from day one on the F-Factor Diet. Drizzle it over noodles, vegetables, or enjoy it as a seemingly sinful dip.
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar or white-wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp nonnutritive sweetener
- ½ cup PB2, unprepared[/twocol_one]
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp ginger freshly peeled and grated
- 2 Tbsp scallions, chopped[/twocol_one_last]
- In a saucepan, whisk together soy sauce, vinegar, nonnutritive sweetener, PB2, water, sesame oil, ginger.
- Place on medium-high heat and bring to a simmer. Turn heat to low and continue to simmer for about 5 minutes, until sauce has thickened. Turn off heat and let cool.
- Once the sauce has cooled to room temperature, add the scallions.
Steps 1, 2, 3
THE F-FACTOR DIET NUTRITIONAL CONTENT FOR JOURNALING: 0g carbohydrate, 1g fiber
ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING (Serves 4): 32 calories, 4g protein, 3g carb, 2g fiber, 1g net carb, 0g sugar, 1g fat, 1g sat fat, 58mg sodium
To prepare delicious F-Factor recipes at home, and for healthy lifestyle tips and eating plans, check out our books: The Miracle Carb Diet and The F-Factor Diet!
Subscribe free to The F-Factor Weekly for great product tips, nutrition news you can use, diet-friendly recipes, and new restaurant reviews.