INGREDIENTS (serves 4):
- 3/4 cup wheat bran (or 6 GG Bran Crispbreads, pulverized into a flour-like consistency)
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Prepare F-Factor breadcrumbs by combining wheat bran (or pulverized GGs) with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper and half of the Parmesan cheese (1/4 cup) in a bowl. Set aside. Pour Egg Beaters into a separate bowl and place beside dry-mixture bowl.
- One at a time, dip each chicken breast into Egg Beaters, and then into the dry mixture to coat both sides, before placing on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat step 3 with remaining chicken breasts.
- Spoon half the marinara sauce atop each chicken breast and place baking sheet in oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove from oven, and flip each chicken breast over. Spoon remaining tomato sauce over the top of each breast. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese atop them and place baking sheet back in oven to bake for another 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted.