Move over Skinny Girl, this homemade spicy marg recipe is all-natural, and oh so so so good. Recipe here serves 1, but can make in a pitcher to serve a group if you’re having a fiesta.
INGREDIENTS (serves 1):
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 3/4 oz. All-u-Lose Natural Honey Flavor Sweetener (or Truvia, to taste)
- 3/4 oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 oz. St. Elder Elderflower Liquor (or St. Germain)
- 1-2 slices jalapeno
- For the salted rim, take a lime wedge and coat the rim of a short glass. Dip in margarita salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the ice) in a cocktail shaker. Stir until well combined.
- Add a 1/2 cup of ice and shake vigorously. Pour into glass over ice. Garnish with a lime wedge and additional jalapeno slices, for additional heat (optional).