Our brownie recipe is super special—and not just because it’s high-fiber and F-Factor Diet friendly. What is it that makes them so special then? They’re all-natural and have a hidden ingredient, something that makes them unlike your average brownie. Something green… Zucchini! Sounds strange but the zucchini adds nutrients, like fiber, as well as moisture, which is needed here as the fat common to traditional brownies has been cut down. The chocolate contains mood-lifting agents that get released into the nervous system and induce feelings of euphoria and lust. Our secret ingredient might make you a skeptic but one bite and you’ll swear you’re on cloud 9. #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 9):
- 12 high fiber GG crackers, pulverized/blended into a flour-like consistency
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 5 egg whites
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop Chocolate F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/8 cup Lily’s Dark Chocolate Premium Baking Chips
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Fiber Syrup Gold
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Truvia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or water)
- pinch of salt
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat an 8×8 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined. Pour into prepared inch pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool and cut into 9 square pieces.