Gluten-free AND high-fiber. These fluffy waffles on the breakfast menu can make anyone a morning person! Don’t have a waffle maker? This batter can be used to make delicious, high-fiber gluten-free pancakes too! #FFACTORAPPROVED
INGREDIENTS (serves 1, 1-2 waffles per serving):
- 2 scoops F-Factor 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder (any flavor)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 4 egg whites
- Turn waffle maker on to heat.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Once waffle maker is ready, coat both sides with non stick cooking spray. Pour half the batter in (so waffle maker is 1/2 – 3/4 full) and follow directions on waffle maker to cook waffle to desired doneness.
- Remove waffle from waffle maker and repeat step 3 until all batter is used. Serve warm.